[STDS-802-3-EPOC] PHY Call for 4/2

Mark,
Assuming we have and time left on the call tomorrow after going through the work items list (and hopefully getting volunteers to fill some of the holes) I'd like to go over the attached proposal for PHY Link block diagrams. No real rush here, just trying to get a jump on material for the Norfolk meeting, the Work items list is definitely first priority.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx