From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 9:48 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] webex conference call link for wednesday meetings

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

Looks like the WebEx plug in for Outlook didn't actually create the weekly meeting time.  I have manually created it:

WebEx Meeting Number: 920 637 223
To start: https://broadcom.webex.com/broadcom/j.php?J=920637223

My apologies on not noticing this earlier!

Mark

Broadband Communications Group
Broadcom Corporation
1351 Redwood Way