[STDS-802-3-EPOC] please remove any calendar invites for any future Wednesday Work Item and Socialization conference calls.

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

Our IT department found this AM that I had an old WebEx plugin/addon that needed updating.  This might account for some of the calendar mis-match issues that arose.   I also found a dangling conflicting WebEx meeting in the system, which is now gone.

I would like to ask that everyone manually remove any Wednesday 10am-noon Pacific Work Item and Socialization conference calls calendar entries from their system.  I'll be sending out a new tomorrow.

I apologize for these inconveniences on behalf of my laptop.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group