From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 8:53 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] minutes posted from today's Work Item and Socialization conference call

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

The minutes are posted from today's Work Item and Socialization conference call are available:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/wias/

If you did not attend this meeting, please make sure to read the minutes and the presentations.   As the Chair, I would like to try to motivate better focus and more technical details on the items that are still missing from our Task Force draft.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group