From: Avi Kliger [mailto:akliger@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 10:09 AM
To: Duane Remein; STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Scheduling Probes period usage

Duane,

I'm sorry, not sure what you mean by Probing band. Are you asking how to schedule the probe intervals within the superframe, or how to schedule discovery and fine ranging messages within the probe intervals?

For the first, one option could be a start of frame time indication that should suffice as all CNUs are in-sync to the CLT times and superframes symbols.
The second is a mapping command. Maybe, I didn't understand the question ...