From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 12:41 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] next Work Item and Socialization conference call for this Wednesday at 10:30 AM pacific

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

Our scheduled work item and socialization conference call is this Wednesday at 10:30AM Pacific.

If you have any presentations for socialization on the above or other topics, please send them on the reflector by noon Pacific (Tuesday) (tomorrow).

I suspect we have two discussion topics for this meeting.  In high level general: MDIO use vs 802.3, and upstream probe opportunity assignment.  Duane will you want to discuss either/both of these on Wednesday?

Please be familiar with the IEEE SA Patent Policies at:
https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

WebEx Meeting Number: 929 018 362
To join: https://broadcom.webex.com/broadcom/j.php?J=929018362
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group