[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Topic for Call

I would like to review the attached proposal on text describing how to set up the Type 1 & 2 Pilots patterns during tomorrow's call.
Also, if you were on the call last week you are aware that someone has brought up and issue regarding our reference to mdio registers.  I've gone through Cl 102 to try to rectify this and would like to review the resultant CMP with the group in tomorrow's call, time permitting. The file is rather large and covers all of 102 so I will send this to Mark in a separate email to post in the private area.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx