[STDS-802-3-EPOC] no Wednesday Work Item and Socialization conference call this week

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Participants,

We'll take a break this week from the Wednesday work item and socialization conference all.  The Editors (Duane and I) are preparing Draft 1.1 this week and still have to sit down and complete the content versus work item spreadsheet alignment we started on Thursday at the end of the interim.

We'll resume next week with a work item and draft overview.  I'll be sending out a calendar cancellation for this week in the next email.

Cheers,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group