From: Duane Remein
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 7:09 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Duane Remein
Subject: Presentations for tomorrows teleconference

Mark,
Time permitting I'd like to review these two comment supplemental files on tomorrows call. The first is on Probe Period scheduling and the second include state diagrams for the PHY Link Transmission processes.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx>