From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:52 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] March 2015 IEEE 802.3 Working Group opening plenary meeting 10h00 to 12h00 on Monday

Dear Colleagues,

As those of you that attended the IEEE 802.3 Working Group opening plenary just over two weeks ago may recall, I want to increase the time available for IEEE 802.3 Task Forces and Study Groups to meet during the plenary week. I brought this issue to the attention of my IEEE 802 Executive Committee colleagues, and as a result, the IEEE 802 Chair has decided to hold the IEEE 802 Executive Committee opening from 08h00 to 09h30 on the Monday morning at the March 2015 plenary.

I will therefore hold the IEEE 802.3 Working Group opening plenary from 10h00 to 12h00 on the Monday morning at the March 2015 plenary, providing the ability for IEEE 802.3 Task Forces and Study Groups to start meeting at 13h00 on Monday afternoon. There will however be no change to the times of the IEEE 802.3 Working Group closing plenary at the March 2015 plenary, which will be held as usual from 13h00 to 18h00 on the Thursday afternoon.

I wanted to make you aware of the change to the time of the IEEE 802.3 Working Group opening plenary now, so you may take it in to account in your travel planning for March.

Best regards,
  David