Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Delay through the PHY

Hi Duane,

And yes indeed.  Noting the names signed up next to the items, you can guess what contributions will be prepared for consideration at the January meeting.

Mark

From: Duane Remein [mailto:Duane.Remein@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 12:25 PM
To: Mark Laubach; STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Duane Remein
Subject: RE: Delay through the PHY

Mark,
I believe this "TBD", while not a major issue by itself, points to a major hole in that we have not addressed 1D to 2D translation. The basic question of where to place a burst in both spectrum and time base solely on the time of arrival at the PHY is not addressed in the draft.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx>