[STDS-802-3-EPOC] presentation requests for next week

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

I have received the following presentation requests for the upcoming meeting next week in Atlanta:

Presenter (sorted by first name, affiliation)

Affiliation(s)

Title

Requested Time

Mark Laubach, Rich Prodan, Leo Montreuil, Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Upstream symbol mapper draft text

0:45

Rich Prodan, Leo Montreuil, Tom Kolze

Broadcom

New EPoC Burst Markers with Data Field

0:45

Mark Laubach, Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Upstream pilot insertion

0:20

Mark Laubach, Bruce Currivan, Tom Kolze

Broadcom

EPoC RxMER

0:20

Best Effort

Rich Prodan

Broadcom

Upstream Interleaver

0:30

I have a request for a Tuesday presentation from one author.  Expect a 9AM Tuesday start, opening business first, these presentations next, followed by Draft 1.2 comment resolution.  I'll post a draft agenda in the next few days.

Reminder to check meeting week details at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force.