[STDS-802-3-EPOC] calendar invite clean up up

Hello P802.3bn Task Force,

The conference call for today is still cancelled.  However, Bill noticed that start time was wrong in the calendar text and I noticed the recurrence stop time was set in April.  I extended it.  So what you are just seeing is an update for the rest of the year.

Note you will also see an cancellation for next Wednesday, as the TF will be in face-to-face session in Atlanta.

Yours truly,
Mark, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn

Broadband Communications Group