[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Tuesday start of meeting time changed to 1PM

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

Due to the tight meeting room space and so many 802.3 subgroups, I was updated yesterday that EPoC will start at 1PM on Tuesday (and not 9AM).
The mobile meeting schedule lists us as being in Room 30341, EH Wing, 3rd Floor, Rm 341.   Please check the official schedule on Tuesday in case there are changes.  Our meeting will start promptly at 1PM. We will have a hard stop at 6PM.

To accommodate socialization of any presentations and lengthy comments, I would like to offer anyone to meet at 9AM in the Atrium area of the hotel near reception.  Depending on configuration, we may be able to use the couches or the tables and chairs near there.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Technology Group