[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Call For Presentations for May 2015 IEEE 802.3 interim P802.3bn Task Force meeting,

Dear IEEE  P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force Participants,

This is the Call for Presentations for the upcoming P802.3bn Task Force meeting being held during the week of  May 18th in Pittsburgh, PA, USA as part of the IEEE 802.3 interim meeting. For information: "Next IEEE 802.3 interim meeting notice" link at http://www.ieee802.org/3/.

As with all plenary and interim meetings, requests are due two (2) Fridays before a meeting week, with PDF's the Tuesday before:
Presentation requests due:  Friday, 8 May 2015 AOE.
Presentation PDFs due:        Tuesday, 12 May 2015 AOE.

Note that topics addressing technical content already included in the draft where there is text (or text to modify/amend/correct) need to use the comment submission tool and submit by the comment deadline of 04 May 2015 as previously announced on the reflector.

As the major holes in the draft were filled at this past meeting in Berlin, it may be that we have no presentations for this meeting.  Regardless, we will be focusing on Draft 1.4 comment resolution, TBD and EDITORS NOTE resolution, and then evaluating our readiness in consideration of asking for working group ballot in July.

NOTE: We are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday AM of that week (this is different from previous interim meetings). We will not know how much of the Monday, Tuesday, and  Wednesday time we will take up until we see the submitted comment load on May 4th.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Technology Group