[STDS-802-3-EPOC] milestone reached - congratuations! - heads up on possible Sunder afternoon interm meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

Today, the TF approved the creation of draft D1.5 for recirculation and authorized the Chair to pre-submit D1.5 to the 802.3 WG in anticipation of asking for Working Group ballot at the July plenary meeting.  Congratulations!

One impact of this is that I am requesting a meeting room for Sunday, 12 July from 1p to 5p to begin comment resolution on D1.5.  This is needed in case we have a large number of comments to process and to create Draft 1.6 in time for the 802.3 closing plenary on Thursday afternoon where I will need to review all changes made to Draft 1.5 in front of the WG.  Upon receiving confirmation, I can then send out an official co-located interim meeting announcement.  As of this time this is just a heads up, please plan your travel accordingly.   (NOTE: this single afternoon meeting would be in addition to any time that P802.3bn is allocated during the official plenary period.)

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Technology Group