[STDS-802-3-EPOC] work item and socialization conference call cancelled for this coming Wednesday, 6/3/15

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force,

The Editors are making all the changes as per the last comment round to create Draft 1.5.  However, there are a lot of changes and we also want to do a somewhat picky editors review before releasing it.   It will not be ready for this Wednesday.

I will be sending out a calendar cancellation following this email.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair and Duane Remein, Chief Editor
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Technology Group
Broadcom Corporation
1351 Redwood Way