Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] working group ballot approved!

Congratulations!

It has been a long journey

Hesham

From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:59 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] working group ballot approved!

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

A few moments ago, the 802.3 WG approved our draft going to working group ballot.  Draft 2.0 is now available under the private section of our website at:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/private/Drafts/P802d3bn_d20.pdf

The official ballot period will be announced by David Law at some point in the hopefully near future.

Thank you to all who help in getting us to this point!

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Technology Group