[STDS-802-3-EPOC] reminder on meeting times and draft agenda for September's interim meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

Reminder that our TF is scheduled to meet Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of the upcoming interim week.
See: https://tools.sympose.com/event/coconutpoint_sept2015

The TF will start at 9AM on Wednesday morning.  Note that there is a scheduled 802.3 Ethernet Working Group session from 19:00 (7pm) to 20:00 (8pm) on Thursday - this is to enable the WG to make some decisions (consider motions).  Aside from that: our agenda will be opening business, a single draft liaison preparation for Thursday evening, editor's report, comment resolution, and closing motions/ business.

We received 524 comments against Draft 2.0 that must be considered.  We are potentially looking at having to process 350+ comments that need review in the three days allotted to us.  Please be prepared to spend as much time per day as needed to process all the comments.

The proposed responses will be posted as soon as we can early next week.  To be as efficient as possible, please review all the proposed responses prior to coming to the meeting.

See you in Bonita Springs!

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force