[STDS-802-3-EPOC] meeting files posted and reminder on meeting times and draft agenda for November's plenary meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

The focus for P802.3bn will be comment resolution on the 133 comments received against recirculation Draft 2.1.   Reminder that our TF is scheduled to meet on Monday afternoon, 9 November 2015, from 1pm to 6pm and on Tuesday morning, 10 November 2015 from 9am until noon.

Our agenda will be opening business, editor's report, comment resolution, and closing motions/ business.   The meeting files and draft agenda are posted on the meeting web page at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/

See you in Dallas, Texas!

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force