Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] provisional Draft 2.2 posted for review for tomorrow's work item and socialization conference call

It was here but disappeared for some reason

Marek

-----Original Message-----
From: James P. K. Gilb [mailto:gilb@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 2:44 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] provisional Draft 2.2 posted for review for
tomorrow's work item and socialization conference call

Mark

The private page does not have the Draft 2.2 files yet.

James Gilb

On 11/17/2015 12:19 PM, Mark Laubach wrote:

> Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

> Provisional CMP and non-CMP files for Draft 2.2 have been posted in the
private area of the P802.3bn website:

>  <http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/private/>
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/private/

> NOTE: the majority of the approved comments have been implemented, the
editors are catching up on a few remaining comments. The editor expect to
create the final version of Draft 2.2 sometime on Thursday this week.  When
the final is posted, I will send out an announcement on this email
reflector.

> We would like to run through the provisional CMP file on tomorrow's
regularly scheduled socialization call to get a few more eyes on the changed
material.  Reminder that the call is at 10:30 AM Pacific Time.

> Please be familiar with the IEEE SA Patent Policies at:

<https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slidese
t.pdf>