[STDS-802-3-EPOC] reminder: upcoming special interim meeting on December 16th and 17th - need to know who plans to attend

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force,

As announced previously, there will be a special interim face-to-face meeting of the Task Force on Dec 16th and 17th at the IEEE Operations Center in Piscataway, NJ.  The interims web page has the venue details: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The purpose of this meeting is to perform comment resolution on the responses received during this 2nd recirculation round on Draft 2.2. Depending on comment load and if approved, the editors may be able to provide a Draft 2.3 "sanity check" review with the attending participants before the meeting closes.

The IEEE is graciously hosting our meeting and will be providing lunch and coffee/tea during our meeting.  We are on our own for breakfast and dinner.
In order to prepare name tags in advance our host has requested the names and affiliations  for those participants attending the meeting.

If you do plan to attend, then please send me a confirmation email as soon as possible  I will be asking this one or two more times again as we approach the meeting date.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Technology Group