[STDS-802-3-EPOC] this wednesday's work item and socialization conference call will be cancelled

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

Our draft is underway as the 2nd working group recirculation ballot round as of today.  There are no agenda items for this upcoming regularly scheduled Wednesday's work item and socialization conference call.  Therefore, I am canceling the call for this week.    An email calendar cancellation will be forthcoming in another email.

In lieu of this cancellation, please take the time to review and respond to any of the 802.3 working group ballots that are currently in progress.   David Law posted an updated summary of ballot participation in an email to the 802.3 Dialog reflector yesterday.   Please review your voting status as well as understand any potential impact for retaining your 802.3 voting member status (if you are currently an 802.3 voting member).   I note that there are at least 5 attendees of past P802.3bn meetings that have not voted in two of the last three ballot rounds.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Technology Group