Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] P802.3bn meeting times at the January interim meeting in Atlanta

Hi Bill,

I understand the request.  I'm not sure what can be done as it would require swapping times with the group that is using the same room Tuesday afternoon and they may have the same needs.  I'll forward this request along and see what happens.

Mark

From: Bill Powell [mailto:bill.powell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 8:34 AM
To: Mark Laubach
Cc: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] P802.3bn meeting times at the January interim meeting in Atlanta

Hi Mark,
Any chance we could request that the .bn meeting be moved to Tuesday afternoon instead of Tuesday morning to all those of us who are close enough to fly in Tuesday and still get there for a 1 PM start?

This would coordinate much better for those coming just for EPoC and 100G EPON.

Thanks,
Bill

[STDS-802-3-EPOC] P802.3bn meeting times at the January interim meeting in Atlanta

Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:51:53 +0000

Mark Laubach <laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mark Laubach <laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

The schedule is not official or published, but it is looking like Tuesday 9AM to Noon on 19 January 2016 is our assigned meeting time.   Plan on starting at 9AM on that day, unless otherwise updated.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Yours truly,
Mark

Broadband Technology Group