From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 10:24 AM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE P802.3bn Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Protocol over Coax 3rd IEEE 802.3 Working Group recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The 3rd IEEE 802.3 Working Group recirculation ballot on the amendment IEEE P802.3bn Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Protocol over Coax closed successfully on 16th January 2016. The ballot exceeded the required 75% for consensus to approve the draft and no comments were received.

 278 Voters
 147 Approve
   2 Disapprove
  41 Abstain
 190 Ballots returned

 68.35% Response Rate (> 50% required)
 21.58% Abstain Rate (< 30% required)
 98.66% Approval Rate (>= 75% required)

Thank you to all that participated in this ballot.

David Law
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

Mark Laubach
Chair, IEEE P802.3bn Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Protocol over Coax Task Force