[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Announcement: P802.3bn special interim meeting on February 25th and 26th, 2016

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force,

As approved at today's Interim Task Force meeting, there will be a special interim face-to-face meeting of the P802.3bn Task Force on Thursday Feb 25th and Friday Feb 26th 2016 at the IEEE Operations Center in Piscataway, NJ.  The interim web page will be updated later today with the venue details: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The purpose of this meeting is to perform comment resolution on the responses received for the first Sponsor Ballot on Draft 3.0, and subsequently to prepare Sponsor Ballot Draft 3.1 to permit closing the 1st recirculation Sponsor ballot round in time for the upcoming March IEEE 802 plenary in Macau.

The IEEE has again graciously offered to host this meeting.  I will need to submit the names and employer/affiliation of those attending prior to the meeting.  Please have this information to me by Monday, 22 February, 2016 AOE.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Technology Group