[STDS-802-3-EPOC] reminder Task Force interim meeting 2/25 and 2/26

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

This is a reminder that a special interim meeting was scheduled and
announced at the last 802 interim meeting.

The meeting dates are Thursday, 2/25/16 and Friday, 2/26/16.  The venue is
the IEEE Operations Center in Piscataway, New Jersey.  Please read the
meeting information available under the normal 802.3 WG interim meetings
page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The main item on the agenda for this meeting is to resolve comments