Re: [FE] Frame size poll

Pankaj-

Your proposal is out of scope.

It has been said all along that changing the core payload size was a different project.

This project is ONLY about how much length we should add to the frame to accommodate (nested?) TAGs around a core payload of 1500 bytes.

Therefore I extract from your discussion that:
        The added header should be 100 bytes, thus (1522 + 100) yielding a 1622 max.
        My comments about reserving a chunk for internal processing are not relevant from your point of view given that they don't receive mention.

Geoff