Re: [FE] Website updated

Kevin,

I believe that most implementations of the EFM over DSL links will use
the new version being defined in ITU-T Q4/15. It is based very closely
on the 802.3ah definition but is generalized for use over any DSL. It is
important that we make the ITU group aware of the impact of the frame
extension effort so that devices being specified and designed according
to the recommendation in progress now will accommodate the larger frame
size. I will make a personal effort to publicize the frame extension
effort to Q4/15 when the group meets later this month.

Hugh,