[FE] PAR/5 Criteria pre-submitted to 802 EC and NESCOM

All,

Bob Grow, Chair 802.3, has informed me that our PAR and 5 criteria have been pre-submitted to the 802 Executive Committee (for consideration on 11/19) and NESCOM (for consideration in December).

Our goals for the November Plenary in San Antonio include:

1) Gain 802.3 Working Group approval of the 802.3 FESG PAR and 5 criteria
2) Gain 802.3 Working Group approval of the 802.3 FESG objectives
3) Gain 802 EC approval of the 802.3 FESG PAR and 5 criteria
4) Continue studying impacts of increasing the maximum frame size to existing networks
5) Adopt the framework for an initial draft

Kevin Daines
Chair, 802.3 Frame Expansion Study Group