[FE] Call for presentations

All,

In July, we compiled the following action items:

Research folllowing topics:
  Frame size limitations of:
    Existing equipment - below MAC (elasticity buffers, block coding, delimiters)
    Existing equipment - above MAC (FIFO, fabric)
    Links with FEC (EPON)
    Rate compensation (WAN PHY, EFM Copper) ***
  Effect of increased overhead on performance, especially in aggregation ***
  Feasibility of reducing MTU of installed base of clients ***
  Tutorial on 802.1AB ***
Straw man frame format modifications ***
Finalize PAR/5 criteria ***
Draft TF objectives ***

Those marked with (***) had presentations and were discussed at the September meeting in Ottawa.

!!!
As such, I would like to make another call for presentations for the following:
!!!

Research folllowing topics:
  Frame size limitations of:
    Existing equipment - below MAC (elasticity buffers, block coding, delimiters)
    Existing equipment - above MAC (FIFO, fabric)
    Links with FEC (EPON)

Please contact me via e-mail if you would like to present.

We will have one day (Tuesday, November 16th) to meet as a study group in San Antonio. Our agenda will look something this:

- Hear presentations
- Review objectives
- Review framework for initial draft
- Prepare motions for 802.3 closing plenary

Kevin Daines
Chair, 802.3 Frame Expansion Study Group