[FE] Website updated with San Antonio SG report

All,

I just updated the 802.3 Frame Expansion Study Group website.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/frame_study/

In a nutshell, here is what we did:
- Two of the five criteria were modified slightly: #2 and #4
- Several more potential issues were added to the list (see closing report)
- Motions were passed to request that 802.3 WG approve PAR, 5 criteria, objectives (Thu, Nov 18)
- Motions were passed to request forwarding of the appropriate documents to 802 SEC (Fri, Nov 19), NESCOM (Tue, Dec 7) and the Standards Board (Wed, Dec 8)

We are tentatively planning to co-locate with 802.1 for our January interim. The current, not-yet-finalized plan is to meet on January 12th, in Sacramento, California. We will meet jointly with 802.1 for a portion of Wednesday afternoon.

I will update the reflector with the results of the 802.3 closing plenary.

Kevin Daines
Chair, 802.3 Frame Expansion Study Group