[FE] Website updated with Sacramento interim presentations

All,

I have uploaded the presentation material for next week's interim in Sacramento. Please use the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/frame_study/0501.html

As a reminder, we will be meeting as a Task Force on Wednesday, January 12th. We'll spend the morning reviewing the presentations and planning our first draft D1.0. After lunch we'll meet in a joint meeting with 802.1 and 802.3ar Congestion Management Task Force. Late Wednesday afternoon, we'll wrap up in a combined 802.3ar/802.3as closing session.

Hope to see you there.

Kevin Daines
Chair, IEEE 802.3as Frame Expansion Task Force