[FE] Website updated, editor appointed, plans for March

All,

Please note, the P802.3as TF website has moved! The new location is:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/as

I have also updated the January 2005 interim materials. These can be found at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/as/public/0501/index.html

- - -

Glenn Parsons has been appointed Editor, IEEE P802.3as TF. Congratulations, Glenn.

- - -

Per the lively discussion in the 802.1 joint meeting and follow-on discussions in our closing session late yesterday afternoon, we plan to prepare a D0.1 draft for review prior to the March meeting. We are rethinking are approach of having both basic and envelope MAC frames. Please watch the reflector for updates.

Kevin Daines
Chair, IEEE P802.3as Frame Expansion TF