[FE] We need a warning

While a final size hasn't been selected yet, it is likely that we will choose a maxEnvelopeFrameSize that is too large to ensure compatablity with some physical layer devices - especially 10 Mbit/s repeaters.

I think that is the right decision as such devices are unlikely to be present in the application areas where the enveloped frames will be used.

But, we need to include a warning statement in 3, or 4 (4.4 would be an appropriate place with a reference from other spots) that indicates the technology limitation.

Otherwise the Warning below the table in 4.4 implies that values in the table will allow proper operation of the network. For shared 10 Mbit/s networks that isn't true.

Regards,
Pat