[8023-FETF] Reminder: D1.0 TF comment period ends tonight

All,

Sending a friendly reminder that the comment period for P802.3as/D1.0 TF review ends tonight at midnight Pacific. If you have comments on the draft please forward them to me today.

Glenn Parsons will be compiling the comments, preparing proposed responses and posting later this week. We will focus our time in Austin resolving comments and preparing D1.1.

The TF has a goal of starting Working Group ballot in July. The sooner we can resolve issues in the draft the better.

Thanks in advance

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3as Frame Expansion Task Force