[8023-FETF] San Francisco meeting materials posted

All,

Thanks to the efforts of Glenn Parsons, 802.3as Editor, the D1.1 comment database with proposed responses is now available. It may be found at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/as/public/0507/index.html

In addition to the comments, you will also find the agenda and general information for next week's meeting. In short, we'll give an update to 802.1 in Wednesday morning's joint technical plenary (9a-11a) and answer any questions they may have about the two D1.0 comments I forwarded them after the Austin meeting. After lunch on Wednesday, we'll convene for 2-3 hours to resolve the 62 comments received on D1.1. Of the 62 comments, all were editorial (E) except one technical required (TR) comment.

Should we be able to resolve the comments successfully, we'll request permission to advance to WG ballot during the Thursday 802.3 closing session. That's the plan.

See you in San Francisco.

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3as TF