[8023-FETF] Website updated

Colleagues,

The Frame Expansion TF held a productive meeting today in Chandler, Arizona. I've updated the website with the unapproved minutes, 802.3as/D2.2 comments w/ resolutions and 802.3as/D2.2 unsatisfied comments. These materials may be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/as/public/0601/index.html

The minutes include a detailed proposed timelime that serves as a goal for completing the project.

In short, the plan is to conduct two WG re-circulations prior to the March 2006 plenary. After March, we hope to move to Sponsor ballor and complete our work in time to be considered at the June 2006 REVCOM meeting. In order to accomplish this, we expect a teleconference in mid-February and mid-April to resolve comments. These meetings will be announced on this reflector.

We're making good progress but still have a ways to go. Many thanks to Glenn Parsons and Bob Grow for their start-to-finish participation in today's meeting.

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3as TF