From: Grow, Bob [mailto:bob.grow@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 9:19 PM
To: STDS-802-3@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802.3] P802.3as Frame Format Extensions

P 802.3as Task Force Interim Meeting Announcement

Agenda:  Resolve comments from P802.3as/D2.3 working group 3rd recirculation ballot
Date: February 15, 2006
Time: 9:00 am Pacific Standard Time

Because of the assumed short duration of the meeting (three hours) it is expected that some attendees will choose to participate via teleconference.  To assure there are sufficient teleconference ports, please request conference bridge and WebEx access information from Bob Grow (bob.grow@intel.com).

If you choose to attend in person a conference room has been reserved at:

    Intel Corporation
    Building EC2
    13290 Evening Creek Dr.
    San Diego, CA, USA
Nearest airport:  San Diego airport (SAN) is about 22 miles from the Intel campus

Hotel:  There is no hotel room block for this meeting, you are on your own.

Driving hint:

The San Diego Intel site is located on the east side of Interstate 15 just south of Ted Williams Parkway.  If driving I-15 southbound, an alternate exit is recommended as construction at the CA-56/Ted Williams and Interstate 15 interchange requires a significant detour to go east on Ted Williams Parkway, so an alternate exit is recommended from that likely to be provided by Mapquest or GPS routing software.

From I-15 northbound:
Exit at Poway Road and go east on Poway Road
Left at Saber Springs Parkway (first intersection)
Left on Evening Creek Drive
Left into Intel parking lot
EC2 is the building at back of parking lot (facing the street)

From I-15 southbound:
Take Carmel Mountain Road exit and go east on Carmel Mountain Road
Right on Saber Springs Parkway
Right on Evening Creek Drive
Right into Intel parking lot
EC2 is building at back of parking lot facing the street

From CA-56 eastbound:
Take Saber Springs Parkway off-ramp