[8023-FETF] Website updated

Colleagues,

We held a lengthy, yet successful, interim meeting yesterday. My thanks to Geoff Thompson and Nortel for providing the meeting room, internet access, etc. In addition, I'd like to thank Bob Grow and Intel for providing the WebEx / bridge facilities allowing participants on the East Coast and in Europe to join in the fun.

We resolved each of the ~160 comments during a 12-hour marathon session. (The number is approximate because some comments had multiple comments embedded in them.)

I have updated the 802.3as TF website. The following materials are now available:

802.3as/D3.0
http://www.ieee802.org/3/as/private/drafts/d3_0/802.3as-d3_0.pdf

April meeting materials (Meeting minutes, D3.0 comment resolutions)
http://www.ieee802.org/3/as/public/0604/index.html

Glenn Parsons is hard at work producing D3.1. We plan to conduct a 15-day Sponsor Ballot re-circulation prior to our May 2006 interim meeting in Beijing, China.

Thanks

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3as TF