Re: [HSSG] Backwards compatibility

Jim-

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by backwards compatibility.

In the data center market and short haul metro, I would interpret it to mean common media specs. In the long haul market I would take it to mean compatibility with SDH optical specs and budgets and with optical repeaters.

What do you mean?

Cheers,

Geoff