Re: [HSSG] meeting dates and times for Reach Ad Hoc

Andy,

Please find my preferences below.

Regards,

Peter

Petar Pepeljugoski
IBM Research
P.O.Box 218 (mail)
1101 Kitchawan Road, Rte. 134 (shipping)
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

e-mail: petarp@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: (914)-945-3761
fax:        (914)-945-4134

Andy Moorwood <amoorwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

10/09/2006 07:45 PM
Please respond to
Andy Moorwood <amoorwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[HSSG] meeting dates and times for Reach Ad Hoc

Colleagues,
Thank you to those who have already responded with their meeting date preferences for future Reach Ad Hoc conference calls.  For your convenience I’m repeating here the possible dates (our goal is to have two further calls prior to the deadline for presentation submissions for the November HSSG meeting at the Dallas plenary).
Please reply by email and indicate any and all dates you are available with a “yes”

yes          October 12
yes          October 19
yes          October 26
yes          November 2
yes          November 7

Please indicate the time zone of your location, by marking a “yes” next to your time zone.  We are an organization with global participation and regrettably this means we all have to share some time zone “pain”

         GMT -8 San Francisco, Los Angeles
yes          GMT-5 Boston, New York
         GMT London
         GMT+1 Paris, Berlin
         GMT +2 Jerusalem
         GMT +3 Moscow,
         GMT+5:30 Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi
         GMT+8 Taipei
         GMT+9 Tokyo, Seoul,
         GMT +10 Sydney

Thanks again for your support.  I will be collating your preferences this week and sending a conf call schedule to the reflector by 6pm (Pacific) Friday 10/13.
Cheers
Andy