[HSSG] <HSSG-FO> Fiber Optic Ad Hoc Forming

Fellow HSSG Members,

Last week, an invitation was extended on the HSSG reflector for participation in the new Fiber Optic Adhoc.  I have compiled a list of names and timezones so we can establish an upcoming teleconference to form the group.

Future HSSG-FO emails regarding meeting schedules, etc will be sent to the HSSG reflector and will include “HSSG-FO” in the Subject field to enable non-members of the ad hoc to filter email from the HSSG reflector to help prevent cluttering of their the intrays.

I will be establishing a teleconference to discuss our forward plan within the next few days and send out a schedule/agenda very soon.

The list of respondents is listed below;

If you were inadvertantly left off the list, wish to join, or find an error in the table below, please contact me so that I can correct this error.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove

HSSG-FO Chair

First