[HSSG] November Plenary Reminder

Dear HSSG members,

This is a reminder that presentation requests and materials are due to me by Wednesday November 8.   Anyone wishing to present, please submit your request per the guidelines that may be found at the Procedure for Presenters web page: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/public/presentproc.html.

The HSSG will be meeting all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday, and Thursday morning (November 14 -16).
Information regarding the Plenary session and registration may be found at http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/40/index.php .  If you have not made your hotel reservations yet, please do so immediately.

Glen Kramer, Chair of 802.3av (10GEPON), and I are trying to arrange the schedules of our two respective groups so that optics discussions in both groups don’t overlap. Earlier requests and / or submissions would be greatly appreciated from a meeting planning perspective.

Looking forward to seeing all in Dallas!

John D’Ambrosia