[HSSG] <HSSG-FO> Fiber Optic Ad Hoc Teleconference 12/18/2006

Title: Message
Fellow HSSG Members ;

I have arranged a teleconference of the HSSG-FO adhoc for next  Monday 12/18/06  at 10:00 - 11:00am PDT.

Toll Free: 1-866-448-1303
Toll: 1-763-315-6911
Call ID: 7851633

The Agenda will be to continue discussion of HSSGFO alternative proposals.

If you have a proposal/presentation for how to achieve our objectives,  please submit any presentations to me as described on the HSSG website ( http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/presentproc.html ) before 12pm  PST  on  Friday 12/15/2006 so that I may get them posted for others to review prior to the teleconference.

Below, I have a table of options under consideration. In addition, there was discussion at the last teleconference about MAC/PHY interface and whether we should/can leverage a common interface for SM and MM. If you have any thoughts on this matter, please bring in a presentation.

I look forward to hearing you at the teleconference. Please be prompt.

Regards,

Dan Dove
HSSGFO Adhoc Chair

Objective