Re: [HSSG] Presentation at January 17th IEEE HSSG Meeting

Title:
Robert,

Two quick comments:

Firstly everyone participates as an individual, therefore it is your input (not CyOptics) that we will discuss next week.

Secondly, you will have to remove the dollar amounts from the presentation. You could change that column to use relative costs between the options listed.

Hugh.

Hartman, Robert L. wrote:

Mr. John D’Ambrosia

On behalf of CyOptics I would like to participate in the IEEE HSSG meeting on January 17 - 19. I have attached a set of slides that I would like to present. I would also like to participate in any of the sub-group teleconferences that you suggest CyOptics might add value through our experience with components. If one of your requirements is membership in IEEE I am an IEEE Lifetime Fellow.

Robert L. Hartman Ph. D.

Vice President

Device Development

CyOptics