Re: [HSSG] Presentations for January

During today’s afternoon HSSG session, I received permission from the HSSG participants to make a presentation on Friday, on the Technical Feasibility of 40km SMF 100GE Transceiver alternatives, to assist in the discussion of a 40km reach objective. I have enclosed the presentation. Any review by the participants, prior to the discussion, would help correct any errors I may have introduced in the short time available to me this afternoon when putting together the slides.

Chris

Cole_HSSG_011907_discussion.pdf