[HSSG] March Plenary Presentations Uploaded

Dear HSSG Members,

Presentations for the HSSG meeting at the March Plenary have been uploaded to the HSSG website.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/index.html.

Please review the agenda: http://www.ieee802.org/3/hssg/public/mar07/agenda_01_0307.pdf

The HSSG will be meeting on Tuesday all day, Wednesday all day, and Thursday morning.  Once again, we have a full schedule of presentations.  Meetings will begin at 8:30am each day. We will try to conclude each day by 6pm on Tuesday and Wednesday.  The HSSG meeting will end by noon on Thursday.

Also, as a reminder, Please be aware that on Monday night @ 6:30pm to 8pm, March 12, 2007, David Law, Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board Patent Committee, will be giving a tutorial, entitled “What you need to know about the new IEEE patent policy.”  (Please see http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/42/files/tutorials.pdf).

I look forward to seeing everyone in Orlando, and wish everyone safe travels.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Group