[HSSG] March Presentation

All,

It was brought to my attention by Glen Kramer that he did not authorize his name to be added to the presentation (chang_01_0307.pdf)  “Bandwidth Drivers in Broadband Access – a BMP Case Study from EPON Perspective.”  Glen has asked for his name to be removed from the presentation.

Glen had no issue with the 10GEPON material being re-used in the presentation, but he is not an active participant in the HSSG and not aware of the discussions on-going in our group.  Therefore he is unaware of the context it is being presented in, or the conclusions that may be drawn from it.

It appears that this was a simple misunderstanding between Frank and Glen, but it is an example to all to be sure that every individual listed on a presentation as an author or supporter has given their explicit permission to do so.

The presentation file has been temporarily removed from the HSSG website, until clarification regarding all authors has been obtained.

Best Regards

John D’Ambrosia