Re: [HSSG] 40G MAC Rate Discussion

This is a product decision, not all servers are created equal, and
I cannot speak for all server vendors. The only observation I can
make is that it has been a long time since I have seen a server
with only one network connection, regardless of its speed. I expect
this trend to continue at 10Gb and beyond, but it is not always a
must have.

Shimon.